By the time you read this it will be close to the end of 2010
1) Liberty Hotel Boston : it’s a jail no it’s a hotel , but it was a jail and is one of the coolest places I have stayed in and has great activities and even a fashion show in the hotel lobby.
2) Bubba’s Burgers Kauai Hawaii
3) Michael’s Noodles : 10038 Darnestown Road, Rockville, MD 20850 . Tom Siesta was absolutely right
4) La Madeline Bethesda : 7607 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda - (301) 215-9142 it is nice to be able to park in front or in the garage and meet folks for breakfast . Convenient even for folks from DC to metro over.
5) Indique Heights :2 Wisconsin Circle, Chevy Chase, MD 20815-7005 Nice for a evening Happy Hour and meetup , Friendship heights Metro and it pays to have the chef as a blogger too http://chefvinod.typepad.com
6) Spice Xing : 100-B Gibbs Street,Rockville, MD 20850 great restaurant in the Rockville Town Center
7) Starbucks Tysons 8381 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182 : best things happened to me here including the 2nd GrowSmartBiz conference
8) Chao Phra Ya Herndon : Close to work and wonderful conversations take place here
9) Schezwan Garden New York
10) Vindalho Portland OR